Residential Building Maintenance
Residential Building Maintenance Workers repair and maintain buildings (single family units, multi-units, and high rises).Pacific Building Services have an experienced team of workers who are specialized in this field.
Your property is your most valuable asset and our maintenance services will make it look great and keep it protected for a long time.
This work includes minor carpentry, electrical, plumbing, painting, drywall, refrigeration and roofing repairs, maintenance and troubleshooting.
Residential Building Maintenance Workers perform these tasks in accordance with federal, provincial and local building codes and bylaws and BC Safety Authority Regulations.
Get the long-lasting results you want with the Rightsealer/ Primer and room preparation techniques. Preparing the room before beginning your project not only makes it easier for us to paint, it also protects your property from inadvertent splatters or spills.
- Remove draperies, pictures, mirrors, area rugs, hardware (if possible), and switch and receptacle cover plates.
- Move all furniture to the centre of the room or the room, if possible. Cover all furniture with drop cloths.
- Tape off woodwork and tape down plastic drop cloths.
- Wrap plastic around light fixtures, and use masking tape to cover any hardware you can't remove.
- Open a window or door to ensure good ventilation.
- Clean the surface as needed.
- The Key to Great Result
- Gaps between walls, ceilings, crown mouldings and other interior trim can be filled with the appropriate Preselect caulk after priming the surface.
Some key features of residential building maintenance, without which the maintenance will be of no use:
Building maintenance that balances the health of our assets eco-system with the environmental realities that impact the built environment.
Sophisticated service offerings which reduce inefficiencies and increase the effectiveness of your asset.
Residential Building Maintenance should be such driven to satisfy the clients dynamic needs by creating solutions that exceed expectations.
Health is most important necessity of every family. Keeping that in mind, our building maintenance team is committed to adopting practices that are approved and are friendly to environment.
In general, the only time a primer is not needed is if you're re-painting a surface that's in good condition. Your pacific painters paint expert can provide additional advice about selecting and applying the right primer/sealer for your project.
Some environment friendly features which must be taken care of:
- Compliance with environmental legislation;
- Compliance with air and noise quality guidelines;
- Adopting friendly waste management practices;
- Safe and responsible clean up of brushes and paint equipment;
- The use of environmentally friendly paint products with low odour formulation.
pacific painters Employees and sub-contractors follow strict safety standards in accordance with our Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental Management Procedures. We use a range of Elevated Work platforms and access equipments.
Our Personnel are fully licensed for all the tasks we undertake. All our employees are site safety induced and have induction cards.