our access to and use of the Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
While we exercise all due care and precautions, we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that the Site will be free of infection, viruses, defects, harmful components or any other codes that may have contaminating or destructive properties. We also make no warranty that:
- The Site or products which you order through the Site will meet your requirements;
- The Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; or
- The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Site will meet your expectations.
Where any legislation such as the Trade Practices Act (1974) (Cth) implies into this agreement any condition or warranty which cannot be excluded, our liability for any breach of the condition or warranty is limited to, at our option either:
- The resupply of the products or services; or
- Amount equivalent to having the products or services resupplied.