For the past many years, historic building owners, historic property buyers, public historic sites' boards and building preservation groups have turned to us for evaluations, investigations and detailed advice on the repair, preservation and maintenance of their historic buildings.
Here are some of the details of our service:
- Troubleshooting the problem and solving the old building issues
- Complete evaluation of all structural compounds
- Identification of original historic features
- Retrofitting new system while maintaining historic character
- Appropriate use of historic building material
- Moisture investigation and management
We provide consulting services that includes a detailed documentation of the property, recommendations and suggested resources. We encourage preservation of our architectural treasures. Combining experience with research, we can offer sensible solutions and affordable options for sometimes complex issues in preserving or restoring historic buildings.
Pacific Building Services Employees and sub-contractors follow strict safety standards in accordance with our Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental Management Procedures. We use a range of Elevated Work platforms and access equipments. Our Personnel are fully licensed for all the tasks we undertake. All our employees are site safety induced and have induction cards.